Aaron M. Ninnemann
Attorney At Law
Aaron M. Ninnemann is a litigation attorney at Gerbers Law, S.C. of Green Bay. Attorney Ninnemann represents businesses and individuals in a variety of matters and practice areas, including real estate, construction law, employment law, shareholder disputes, product liability, and other commercial disputes. Attorney Ninnemann also handles appeals in state and federal courts.
Attorney Ninnemann works with clients to develop cost-effective litigation strategies.
Prior to joining Gerbers Law, S.C., Attorney Ninnemann was a litigation attorney for four years in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Attorney Ninnemann is licensed to practice and is in good standing in all Wisconsin and Minnesota state courts, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota, and the United States Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D., University of St. Thomas School of Law, 2010
- B.S., University of St. Thomas, 2006
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Disputes
- Product Liability
- Real Estate Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Construction Law
- Shareholder Disputes
- Insurance Coverage
Bar Admissions & Community Involvement
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Volunteer: ASPIRO – Friends Forever Program