- Gerbers Law, S.C. | Green Bay Attorneys
- Banking & Finance
Banking & Finance
Gerbers Law provides a full range of services to banks and financial services firms across the entire spectrum of commercial relationships. Our attorneys have assisted companies of all sizes in many industries and the institutions that finance their operations and growth, such as banks, finance companies and investors.
When financing is needed, Gerbers Law provides competent and practical advice. We have represented borrowers, lenders and investors in traditional and non-traditional sources of commercial financing. We have substantial experience in negotiating and drafting loan and security agreements, including real estate loan documentation, asset-based loan documentation, limited recourse and non-recourse financing documentation. We use our expertise to ensure that the terms of the deal are fair and competitive.
As part of our commitment to assist clients, we provide assistance to creditors when loans become troubled. Our attorneys have substantial experience in restructuring problem loans, negotiating workouts, and enforcing creditors’ rights and remedies through foreclosures, replevins, receiverships, non-judicial sale of collateral and bankruptcies when loans go into default.
Some of the banking and finance areas in which we have substantial experience include:
- Wisconsin Lending Laws
- Loan, Security Agreements and Negotiable Instruments
- Reorganization, Financial Restructuring and Workouts
- Forbearance Agreements, Assignments for Benefit of Creditors (ABCs) and Foreclosures
- Construction and Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Real Estate, including the Disposition of Distressed Assets