- Gerbers Law, S.C. | Green Bay Attorneys
- Business & Corporate Services
Business Law & Corporation Services
Our skilled attorneys provide businesses in Green Bay and Northeastern Wisconsin with guidance on all aspects of business law and decision making, from start-up advice to business succession planning. We represent businesses from all industries and of all sizes. Whether it is a family-owned business, a real estate developer, a branch office or a Fortune 500 company, our attorneys have offered their advice to achieve positive outcomes for our clients for over 20 years.
The attorneys at Gerbers Law assist clients in entity selection, one of the first decisions every business owner must make. After considering the legal and tax ramifications of your business, our attorneys will make recommendations as to whether your business should be a limited liability company (LLC), a subchapter S-corporation, a subchapter C-corporation or a non-profit corporation. We will also assist in deciding whether your corporation should be closely held or operate with a board of directors.
Our clients know that our attorneys are experienced, cost effective and dedicated to the best possible outcome. We provide owners, leaders and managers with personalized, common-sense business and legal advice to protect their interests and proactively address legal issues to minimize the likelihood of future problems.
Some of the business law areas in which we have substantial experience include:
- Start-up Advice and Entity Section
- Incorporations, Organizations and Dissolutions
- Partnership and Shareholder Operating Agreements
- Business Succession Planning and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Contract Preparation, Review and Negotiation
- Employment and Non-Compete Agreements
- Human Resources and Employee Relations
- Government Relations & Lobbying
- Mergers & Acquisitions, including Business Succession Planning
- Real Estate, including Purchase, Development, Leasing, Construction and Financing
- Commercial Litigation, including Defense of Products Liability, Construction and Real Estate Litigation and Insurance Coverage
- Mediation Services & Commercial Dispute Resolution