- Gerbers Law, S.C. | Green Bay Attorneys
- Real Estate
Real Estate Law
Gerbers Law represents a wide array of local, regional and national clients, and works from a variety of real estate law perspectives depending on whether the client is the seller, buyer, landlord, tenant, developer, broker, lender, architect, engineer or contractor. Regardless of the type of client, we understand that a real estate transaction is more than just the real estate.
We assist our clients in structuring and negotiating all forms of real estate transactions. Our attorneys are highly experienced in tax free exchanges, tenancy in common (TIC) arrangements, real estate investment trusts, bond financing, tax increment financing and other alternate financing formats. We regularly interface with all levels of government to obtain land use and other applicable permits. We also advise our clients regarding survey and title issues, build-out, lien rights and condemnation.
Client projects include office buildings, apartment buildings, condominium associations, shopping centers, hotels, destination resorts, mixed-use developments, retail and industrial projects. We also represent our clients in court when necessary, including foreclosures and evictions. Gerbers Law regularly provides counsel in the following areas of real estate law:
- Real Estate Purchases, Sales, Tax-Free Exchanges and TICs
- Zoning, Subdivision and Other Development Approvals and Variances
- Construction, Architectural And Engineering Contracts
- Leasing – Office, Commercial, Industrial and Shopping Center
- Condominium Developments, Conversions and Related Valuation Issues
- Title Insurance Claims and Coverage Issues
- Boundary, Adverse Possession and Easement Disputes
- Foreclosures, Voluntary Surrender, Workouts and Forbearance Arrangements