- Gerbers Law, S.C. | Green Bay Attorneys
- Nicholas J. Linz
Areas of Experience
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice
- Municipal Law
- Business/Contract Litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Lien Law
- Employment Law & Discrimination Claims
Attorney Profile: Nicholas J. Linz
As an attorney at Gerbers Law, S.C., Nick Linz provides clients seeking a lawsuit attorney with knowledgeable and skilled representation. Attorney Linz focuses his practice on civil litigation including employment law, landlord/tenant disputes, real estate litigation, foreclosure representation, lawsuits and tax matters.
Attorney Linz represents both businesses and employees in labor law cases involving employment contracts, workers’ compensation and unemployment. He has been successful in representing clients with discrimination and harassment claims both inside and outside of the workplace. As a lawsuit attorney, he has also obtained effective results by resolving personal injury and medical malpractice disputes.
Attorney Linz also has experience with tax disputes and assists clients by creating viable installment agreements and/or offers in compromise. In addition to his skillful representation and superior knowledge of the law, clients recommend Attorney Linz because he is a great manager of their costs and expectations, and assures that his clients have a good understanding of their situation. From the beginning, clients can expect straightforward advice about the strengths and weaknesses of their case and the cost associated with legal action.
Originally from Green Bay, Attorney Linz practiced law in Milwaukee and Waukesha County for several years prior to moving back to the area with his family and joining our team of attorneys of Gerbers Law, S.C.
Attorney Linz is licensed to practice and in good standing with all Wisconsin state courts, as well as the federal court for the eastern district of Wisconsin.
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2007
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2004
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Federal Courts for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Federal Courts for the Western District of Wisconsin
Professional and Community Involvement
- President, Ashwaubenon Business Association
- Member of the Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Allouez Optimist-Board of Directors