Wisconsin Real Estate Law
Our Green Bay attorneys represent a wide array of local, regional and national clients. We work from a variety of Wisconsin real estate law perspectives depending on whether the client is the seller, buyer, landlord, tenant, developer, broker, lender, architect, engineer or contractor. Regardless of the type of client, we understand that a real estate transaction is more than just the real estate.
Our Green Bay Real Estate Attorneys Are Highly Experienced
We assist our clients in structuring and negotiating all forms of real estate transactions. Our real estate attorneys are highly experienced in:
- tax free exchanges
- tenancy in common (TIC) arrangements
- real estate investment trusts
- bond financing
- tax increment financing
- and other alternate financing formats
We regularly interface with all levels of government to obtain land use and other applicable permits. We also advise our clients regarding survey and title issues, build-out, lien rights and condemnation.
Our Client Projects Include:
- office buildings
- apartment buildings
- condominium associations
- shopping centers
- destination resorts
- mixed-use developments
- retail and industrial projects
We also represent our clients in court when necessary, including foreclosures and evictions.
We Provide Counsel in the Following Areas of Real Estate Law:
- Real Estate Purchases, Sales, Tax-Free Exchanges and TICs
- For Sale By Owner Contracts
- Zoning, Subdivision and Other Development Approvals and Variances
- Construction, Architectural And Engineering Contracts
- Leasing – Office, Commercial, Industrial and Shopping Center
- Condominium Developments, Conversions and Related Valuation Issues
- Title Insurance Claims and Coverage Issues
- Boundary, Adverse Possession and Easement Disputes
- Foreclosures, Voluntary Surrender, Workouts and Forbearance Arrangements
Let our Green Bay Law Firm assist you in your real estate matter today. Call us at 920-499-5700.