Business Mergers & Acquisitions
The attorneys at Gerbers Law use their legal, financial, and business backgrounds to provide clients with practical advice related to the purchase or sale of their business. We have represented entrepreneurs, investors, management groups, and lenders in all aspects of merger & acquisition transactions. Our clients look to us for help in every aspect of a transaction, including financing, regulatory approval, due diligence, valuation, and operational issues. Our attorneys negotiate terms that are market competitive.We have represented clients in private party, private equity, leveraged buy-out, recapitalizations, reorganizations, and other complex restructuring transactions. Our attorneys have substantial experience in structuring, drafting and negotiating acquisition documents, including confidentiality agreements, letters of intent, due diligence requests, asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements and merger agreements.
Why Do Businesses Choose Mergers & Acquisitions?
- Stock and Asset Purchases and Sales
- Corporate and Company Mergers
- Joint Venture Transactions, Divestitures and Spin-Offs
- Recapitalizations, Reorganizations, Financial Restructuring and Workouts
- Management Led and Other Leveraged Buyouts
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investments
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Stock Repurchase and Redemption Programs