Wisconsin Labor & Employer Law Firm
The attorneys at Gerbers Law have a thorough understanding of Wisconsin Labor & Employer Law and have extensive experience at managing workforces and representation of clients before administrative agencies and federal and state courts. All of which help them protect a company’s most important assets.
We counsel our clients on compliance with local, state and federal employment laws that govern hiring, wage and hour standards, record keeping, discrimination, individuals with disabilities, family and medical leave, harassment, drug testing, layoffs and plant closings.
We advise our clients on ways to minimize the risk associated with departing employees, including the use and enforcement of non-solicitation agreements, non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements and trade secret policies.
In a continually changing regulatory environment, Gerbers Law partners with our clients to effectively manage the following aspects of employment relations:
- Interview and Hiring Process
- Employee Handbooks, Personnel Policies and Training
- Employee Evaluation Procedures, Employee Discipline and Employment Termination
- Employment and Severance Agreements
- Wage and Hour Laws, including Overtime and Minimum Wage Claims
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Plans
- Confidentiality, Non Solicitation, Non-Compete and Trade Secret Agreements
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination Requirements
- Disability Accommodation and Employee Leave Requirements
- OSHA Inspections and Safety Citations
- Workforce Restructuring, Layoffs and Reductions in Force
- Union Relations, including Disputes involving NLRB and WERC
- ERISA, COBRA, Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment Compensation
To speak with a Gerbers Law attorney please call our Green Bay office at 920-499-5700.